Beyonce Begs Police For Help – Gets A BRUTAL Response
February 18, 2016 12:43pm PST
Conservatives everywhere were furious during the Super Bowl after Beyonce shamelessly used her halftime show to slam our nation’s police officers. Now, this performance has come back to haunt her in a big way.
This week, police officers in Tampa, Florida got a request to work security for Beyonce during her April 29 concert in their town. Off-duty officers typically sign up to work high profile events like this to make some extra cash, but at the time of this writing, no officers have signed up. Since the show is expected to be sold out, this is a huge problem for Beyonce.
According to The Blaze, police spokesman Steve Hegarty refused to say whether or not cops were refusing to sign up due to their anger at Beyonce.
“We’re going to staff it because we have a responsibility to do that regardless of how controversial it might be, who the artist might be, or the politician might be,” Hegarty said. “This is a couple of months away, so we’ve still got plenty of time to fill those slots.”
Next time Beyonce wants to insult our nation’s police officers, she might want to remember that she depends on them for both her own safety and to make money. SHARE this story if you think police should continue to BOYCOTT BEYONCE!
You may also like to read:
- Welfare Queen Mouths Off To Patriotic Cop – Gets Hit Back With THIS
- Race Baiting, Cop Hating Beyonce Gets DEVASTATING News… HAH!
- Obama-Voting Woman Tries To Run Down Two Police Officers – Watch What Happens Next
- Loudmouth Thug Rappers Attack Police Officers, Then Get A NASTY Surprise
- Entitled Topless Obama-Voter Punches Cop – Gets A BRUTAL Response