Pervert Rapes Toddler In Motel Room – What He Does Next Is Even Worse
February 17, 2016 12:37pm PST
A Michigan man who once served on the coast guard has been convicted of making sexually-explicit videos of children after he also plead guilty to raping a toddler on camera.
Grand Rapids native Eric Devin Masters, 29, plead guilty to three counts of first-degree criminal sexual conduct during an appearance at Kent County Circuit Court. According to Daily Mail, he is already serving a 50 year jail sentence on a separate charge of sexually exploiting children.
Investigators probing his case were horrified to find that Masters raped an 18 month-girl on Christmas Day in 2011 and recorded the entire crime on video. The disturbing footage shows Masters engage in multiple sex act with the toddler, who was tied to the bed at times.
Masters’ 50 year prison sentence is for producing child pornography involving three young girls, aged 18 months to 12 years old. The FBI has found that Masters molested at least five young girls over the course of five years in five different counties.
The pervert whined to the court that he was simply “feeding an addiction” that he could not control. U.S. District Judge Robert Holmes Bell, however, wasn’t having any of it.
“I am stunned by your lack of understanding of yourself and why you did what you did,” Bell told Masters.
What do you think about this? Let us know your thoughts in the comments section.
You may also like to read:
- ISIS Pedophile Tries To Buy Child Sex Slave – Gets A RUDE Wakeup Call
- When Construction Workers Found A Box Underneath Her Home, She Never Expected To Find THIS Inside…
- Clinton Rape Victim Comes Forward With MAJOR Accusation – This Could Destroy Hillary
- Clinton Rape Victim Breaks Her Silence – Reveals Something That Could Destroy Hillary Forever
- What Subway’s Jared Fogle Just Did To The Little Girl He Molested Will Make You SICK