- The flag should never be dipped to any person or thing. It is flown upside down only as a distress signal.
- The flag should not be used as a drapery, or for covering a speaker’s desk, draping a platform, or for any decoration in general. Bunting of blue, white and red stripes is available for these purposes. The blue stripe of the bunting should be on the top.
- The flag should never be used for any advertising purpose. It should not be embroidered, printed or otherwise impressed on such articles as cushions, handkerchiefs, napkins, boxes, or anything intended to be discarded after temporary use. Advertising signs should not be attached to the staff or halyard
- The flag should not be used as part of a costume or athletic uniform, except that a flag patch may be used on the uniform of military personnel, fireman, policeman and members of patriotic organizations.
- The flag should never have placed on it, or attached to it, any mark, insignia, letter, word, number, figure, or drawing of any kind.
- The flag should never be used as a receptacle for receiving, holding, carrying, or delivering anything.
- When the flag is lowered, no part of it should touch the ground or any other object; it should be received by waiting hands and arms. To store the flag it should be folded neatly and ceremoniously.
Though these rules seem obvious to us, Democratic presidential frontrunner Hillary Clinton clearly needs a refreshers course on them, because her campaign was recently caught disrespecting the flag in a disgusting way. According to Conservative Review, Hillary left the American flag abandoned on the floor in a heap after one of her election night parties.
— Post Politics (@postpolitics) February 9, 2016
Frankly, this makes me sick.
Making this story even more sickening is the fast that neither the photographer nor the Washington Post had any idea that there was something wrong with this photo.
SHARE this story so that all Americans can see how Hillary REALLY feels about our flag!