Welfare Leeches Caught Living Lavish Life On Yacht – Then This Happens
February 8, 2016 9:27am PST
Disturbing new reports have revealed that a Florida couple have been arrested after they used $160,000 in welfare to fund their own lavish lifestyles.
According to American News, Andrea and Colin Chisholm fraudulently obtained food stamps, Medicaid and other benefits despite the fact that they owned a $1.2 million yacht, a luxury vehicle, and had over $2.5 million in their bank account.
The couple was reportedly posing as Scottish aristocrats even though they claimed benefits in both Florida and Minnesota. They are currently being held at the Broward County jail without bail.
Stories like this show just how far the Obama entitlement mentality has gone. SHARE this story if you are SICK of freeloaders using our hard-earned money to fund their own ridiculous lifestyles!
You may also like to read:
- Obama-Voting Thug LOSES IT On Trump Over Food Stamps – Threatens To Do The Unthinkable
- Patriotic Woman LOSES IT When She Sees Freeloading Thug Using Food Stamps For THIS
- Obama-Voting Welfare Queen LOSES IT After Seeing THIS Sign At Store
- Thugs Attack Couple For ‘Being White’ – Then Gets A BRUTAL Surprise
- White Couple Refuses To Give Up Seats To Black Thugs – What Followed Was ’15 Seconds Of Terror’