Liberal Idiot Confronts Trump – Gets A BRUTAL Response
February 5, 2016 10:12am PST
Donald Trump participated in a Town Hall in New Hampshire on Thursday, and things got awkward when a liberal nitwit confronted the GOP presidential frontrunner about the way he has treated women.
According to Mediate, a man named Joseph Manzoli stepped up to ask Trump about being a role model for America’s children. Here’s his full question about his three daughters:
“I want nothing more for them than to look at their president as a role model. Throughout the course of this campaign, you’ve said some disparaging comments about women, about people from other countries, other religions, and about everybody who’s disagreed with you. Explain to me how I can look at my daughters and have them look up to President Trump as a role model.”
Trump immediately shut the man down, explaining that he has a great respect for women and has worked with many female executives. You can watch his full response in the video above.
What do you think about the way The Donald handled this? Let us know your thoughts in the comments section.
You may also like to read:
- Trump Scores The Best Endorsement Of His Campaign – This Is A Game Changer
- Watch What Trump Did For Memorial Day – This Could Change Everything
- Look Who Was Spotted At Trump Rolling Rally – The Media Does NOT Want You To See This
- Obama Tries To Attack Trump – Gets Hit Back With THIS
- Hillary Just Got DEVASTATING News – This Could Be the End