This LA Home Was Listed For $475,000 Cash Only – But Look What’s Inside…
February 5, 2016 7:13am PST
What can only be described as a piece of junk has just hit the market in a ritzy Los Angeles neighborhood for $475,000.
According to AWM, the listing describes the 1,276-square foot home in Northridge, Los Angeles as “truly the worst home in the best neighborhood.”
Built in 1956, the house is rundown and filled with exposed pipes and brown stains. Though it basically looks to be unlivable, the owner is trying to sell it for a high price because of the neighborhood it is in.
The average income for a household in the area is $77,366 and the average home sale price is $345,500. The listing tries to make the best of the situation, describing the home as a “contractor’s special” and a “flipper’s fantasy.”
“This home needs a complete rehab. The pictures say everything except for the fact that this home is located at the back of a cul de sac in a wonderful well maintained neighborhood,” the listing states.
Here are some photos of this VERY rundown home:
Would you pay $475,000 for this? Let us know your thoughts in the comments section.
You may also like to read:
- When Construction Workers Found A Box Underneath Her Home, She Never Expected To Find THIS Inside…
- BREAKING: House Republicans Score Major Victory Over Obama – He’s Panicking
- Here’s What Obama Has Desperately Been Trying To Hide
- The Mailman Swore This Happened Every Day, But They Wouldn’t Believe Him, So He Filmed It!
- Muslims on US Soil Just Got Some GOOD News – This Is the Beginning of the End