The Super Bowl Banned This Commercial For Being ‘Too Sexy’ – Did They Go Too Far?
February 4, 2016 10:28am PST
Last year, the Super Bowl banned Charlotte McKinney’s Carl’s Jr. Superbowl commercial for being “too racy.”
According to Daily Caller, the commercial was banned after the Parents Television Council claimed it was “too hot for TV.” Now, the full uncensored version of the commercial has been released, and it’s even sexier than we could have imagined!
The ad features supermodel Charlotte McKinney walking through a farmer’s market basically naked as she chows down on the restaurant chain’s “All-Natural Burger.”
Do you think this commercial deserved to be banned? Let us know your thoughts in the comments section.
You may also like to read:
- Trump Releases Bombshell Footage Of Hillary – She’s Humiliated
- Hillary Releases Vile Anti-Trump Ad, But It Just Backfired In a BIG Way
- Commercial BANNED From TV For Being ‘Too Sexy’ – When You See It, You’ll Know Why
- Bikini-Clad Model Stuns Fans When They See Her Lower Half
- Video Of Bikini-Clad Model Doing THIS Goes Viral – When You See It, You’ll Know Why