If You’re Spending Valentine’s Day Alone This Year, Hooters Has A Deal For You!
February 3, 2016 11:07am PST
For couples, Valentine’s Day is a sweet holiday in which they can reinforce their love for each other. For us single folk, however, Valentine’s Day is a grim reminder of how alone we are.
However, whether you’re recently single or a longtime lonely heart, Hooters has a deal for you that will definitely turn your holiday around!
On Valentine’s Day if you bring a picture of your ex to shred at hooters you get 10 free boneless wings ? pic.twitter.com/YHg6IN6TMN
— FREDDY (@FreddyAmazin) January 29, 2016
According to IJ Review, Hooters is hosting a “Shred Your Ex” event on Valentine’s Day where customers can earn 10 free additional wings by bringing in a picture of their ex and feeding it to a shredder. Singles across America are already super excited about this.
At first, people thought this was an internet hoax, but then Hooters confirmed the event.
Though it’s getting more attention this year, Hooters has actually been hosting the event since 2011.
What do you think about this event? Let us know your thoughts in the comments section.
You may also like to read:
- BREAKING: Judge Issues Warrant For Kim Kardashian’s Arrest
- What This Teacher Sent To Her Student Got Her Arrested On The Spot
- Trump Leaks ‘Controversial’ Image Of Heidi Cruz After Nude Photos Of Melania Surface
- She Stood In Front Of A Camera Wearing Only A Bra, Holding A Bucket – What She Exposes Next…OMG!
- They Said She Showed ‘Too Much’ In These Photos – But Wait Until You See The Rest…