BREAKING: Major GOP Candidate Suspends Presidential Campaign
February 3, 2016 7:27am PST
Yesterday, we reported that GOP presidential candidate Mike Huckabee had dropped out of the race. Now, yet another GOP candidate has announced that he is suspending his campaign.
According to The Washington Post, Sen. Rand Paul (R-Ky.) announced on Wednesday that he is officially suspending his struggling presidential campaign.
“It’s been an incredible honor to run a principled campaign for the White House,” Paul said in a statement. “Today, I will end where I began, ready and willing to fight for the cause of Liberty.”
Sources in Paul’s campaign say that he decided to drop out after his disappointing showing at the Iowa caucuses, where his father placed third in 2012. Paul spent yesterday informing his top aides and donors about his decision to leave the race.
What do you think about this? Let us know your thoughts in the comments section.
You may also like to read:
- Trump Scores The Best Endorsement Of His Campaign – This Is A Game Changer
- Watch What Trump Did For Memorial Day – This Could Change Everything
- Trump Campaign Rocked By Major Scandal – This Is NOT Good
- BREAKING: Hillary’s Campaign Could Be Over After THIS Leaks… She’s Panicking
- BREAKING: Leaked Report Reveals Trump’s Likely VP – We Didn’t See This Coming