Coach Didn’t Know The Camera Was On When He Did Something Disgusting To Underage Cheerleader…
February 2, 2016 1:25pm PST
A disturbing new video shows a Tennessee high school cheerleading coach doing something very inappropriate to a rival cheerleader that has since caused her to be fired from her position.
Teresa Fann, Grundy County High School cheerleading coach, apparently didn’t know the cameras were on when she walked up to the young cheerleader as she was tumbling and tried to trip her. According to Conservative Tribune, the footage shows Fann approach the girl as she performed a tumbling sequence across the Sequatchie County High School gymnasium.
The video clearly shows Fann stick her foot out to trip the girl mid-tumble. Thankfully, the girl did not end up falling and was not injured by the coach.
Some have rushed to Fann’s defense on social media, saying that she did not mean to trip the girl. A petition has even been started in an attempt to get her rehired, but others are positive that she did indeed mean to trip the cheerleader.
Watch the footage for yourself and see what you think. Did Fann mean to trip this cheerleader? Let us know your thoughts in the comments section.
You may also like to read:
- Trump Scores Bombshell Endorsement – Fans Stunned
- Gang of Thugs Attack Teen, Then Get A BRUTAL Surprise
- Dad Tricks 14 Year-Old Daughter Into Sending Him Nude Photos – Then He Does THIS
- You Won’t Believe What This Drunken Stripper Was Caught Doing With A 15 Year-Old Boy
- One Of Obama’s Muslim ‘Refugees’ Is Denied Candy – What He Does Next Is Horrifying