She Thought It Was A Good Idea To Post This Online, But What Happened Next Left Her Humiliated
February 2, 2016 10:05am PST
When this woman shared a half naked selfie of herself on her husband’s Facebook page, she had no idea it would blow up in her face.
According to AWM, it all started when the wife posted the selfie above along with the caption, “Hacked by your sexy wife love you.” All was going well until a woman responded with a single word, “#whore.”
This single response started a war that has since gone viral.
“Call me a whore all you want. Atleast my s***s covered,” the wife retorted.
“Cus you cheated on your husband by f***ing your first cousin, then now you are posing half naked pics to his wall…” the woman responded.
While most would deny this insane allegation, the wife took a different route.
“Hmm…he told me to put that on his wall…and I wouldn’t lie to you,” she wrote. “I did cheat on him and f***ed my cousin… Call me dysfunctional all you want.”
What a mess!
You may also like to read:
- Fox News Host Greta Van Susteren Makes Devastating Announcement – She Needs Our Prayers
- What This Teacher Sent To Her Student Got Her Arrested On The Spot
- Commercial BANNED From TV For Being ‘Too Sexy’ – When You See It, You’ll Know Why
- Carrie Underwood Stuns Fans With Sexy Bikini Photo
- He Caught A Thug Harassing His Wife, So He Did THIS