Turban-Wearing Heckler Walks Into Trump Rally – What Happens Next…LOL!
January 25, 2016 8:02am PST
A heckler wearing a turban was thrown out of a Donald Trump rally on Sunday after he was called out by the Donald himself.
Trump was reportedly talking about the September 11 attacks during a speech in Muscatine, Iowa when the turban-wearing man stood up.
“We have radical Islamic terror going on all over the place, all over the world, and we have a president that won’t say it,” the GOP front-runner said, according to Daily Mail. “When planes fly into the World Trade Center, and into the Pentagon, and wherever the third plane was going. When people are shooting their friends in California, when they’re shooting their friends…”
Trump then abruptly stopped speaking, and video shows the turban-wearing protester stand up with a sign that reads, “Stop Hate.”
The crowd of supporters reacted to the protest by screaming “Trump! Trump! Trump!” over and over again.
“Bye. Bye. Goodbye,” Trump said to the hecklers as they were thrown out.
“He wasn’t wearing one of those hats, was he? Was he wearing one of those things?” Trump said of his turban. “And he never will, and that’s OK because we got to do something folks because it’s not working.”
What do you think about this clip? Let us know your thoughts in the comments section.
You may also like to read:
- Trump Scores The Best Endorsement Of His Campaign – This Is A Game Changer
- Watch What Trump Did For Memorial Day – This Could Change Everything
- Look Who Was Spotted At Trump Rolling Rally – The Media Does NOT Want You To See This
- Obama Tries To Attack Trump – Gets Hit Back With THIS
- Hillary Just Got DEVASTATING News – This Could Be the End