Hillary Clinton Shows Up in Texas – Receives a NASTY Greeting!
January 22, 2016 7:42am PST
Hillary Clinton flew to Beaumont, Texas this week to greet her fans and supporters, but she had no idea what a brutal wakeup call she was actually in for.
Though the Clinton campaign was expecting hundreds of screaming supporters to show up at the airport to greet her, only a measly six people showed up.
According to IJ Review, an outraged Clinton responded by refusing to pose for photos or even acknowledge the loyal supporters who showed up to greet her. Instead, she rushed into her car and sped off to a private fundraiser.
“She didn’t say hello or visit with anyone while at the airport,” a KFDM reporter said at the scene.
In the end, the fundraiser worked out well for Clinton. She was reportedly able to raise $500,000 at the event organized by $500,000 at the event, which was organized by Pakistani businessman Tahir Javed. However, this incident reiterates how little Clinton cares about the “little people” in America.
What do you think about this? Let us know your thoughts in the comments section.
You may also like to read:
- BREAKING: Hillary Clinton Caught In Major Lie – This Could Destroy Her
- BREAKING: Hillary Clinton Reportedly To Be Indicted
- Look Who Was Spotted At Trump Rolling Rally – The Media Does NOT Want You To See This
- BREAKING: Active Shooter On The Loose In Texas
- Hillary Just Got DEVASTATING News – This Could Be the End