Tim Allen Just Went on National TV and SHREDDED Obama
January 14, 2016 9:07am PST
Tim Allen is known for using his ABC comedy series Last Man Standing to make fun of idiot liberals and slam president Obama. Now, the conservative comedian has finally revealed who he is supporting in the 2016 election, and his choice has come as a surprise to many fans.
According to Q Political, Allen has revealed that he is a huge Donald Trump supporter.
“I think it’s funny because Donald Trump is kind of in the spirit of old Greek tyrants where they used to vote in a guy that had no encumbrances. So the smartest thing about him, which is probably most overlooked, to me, is that he doesn’t owe anybody anything and if he would just stick to fixing the bridges, roads and infrastructures that’s what he knows how to do…just keep him doing that. He says a lot of stupid stuff but what he can do, he should do.”
Welcome to team Trump, Tim Allen!
What do you think about this? Let us know your thoughts in the comments section.
You may also like to read:
- Trump Scores The Best Endorsement Of His Campaign – This Is A Game Changer
- Watch What Trump Did For Memorial Day – This Could Change Everything
- Look Who Was Spotted At Trump Rolling Rally – The Media Does NOT Want You To See This
- Obama Tries To Attack Trump – Gets Hit Back With THIS
- Hillary Just Got DEVASTATING News – This Could Be the End