BREAKING: Texas Just BANNED Shariah Law – Obama Is LIVID About This
January 13, 2016 2:06pm PST
Texas has been openly defying Obama ever since he first became president. Now, they have once again defied one of his most treasured agendas with a new bill that bans Shariah law in their state.
According to American News, the Texas legislature just passed a bill that prohibits Muslims from instituting Shariah law in the Lone Star State. Though State Sen. Donna Campbell doesn’t specifically mention Islam in the bill, she does say that no laws from “foreign courts” will be admissible in Texas civil courts.
“It’s just to provide some belt and suspenders to make sure that, with judicial discretion, we don’t trump Texas law, American law, with a foreign law regarding family law,” Campbell told reporters.
Muslims are of course outraged about the bill, calling it a “solution looking for a problem” and saying that it will only cause more islamophobia. Texans, however, don’t give a hoot what angry Muslims say. They have NO patience for Shariah law!
What do you think about this? Let us know your thoughts in the comments section.
You may also like to read:
- BREAKING: Active Shooter On The Loose In Texas
- Obama Makes Sickening Announcement About Islam In America
- What Obama Just Spent $21 Million Of Our Tax Dollars On Will Make You SICK
- Texas Governor Annihilates Obama – Humiliates President With THIS
- Kenya Turns On Obama – Drops Bombshell On Him He Never Saw Coming