When She Put A Ziplock Bag Over Her Socks, I Thought She Was Crazy – Then I Found Out Why
January 12, 2016 8:15am PST
Winter is finally here, and along with it comes chapped lips, dry skin, drippy noses and icy cars. In this video, however, you’ll learn 15 life hacks that will get you through this often difficult time of year!
According to American Overlook, here are four of the best hacks:
Waterproof Your Boots
Grab a large ziplock bag and stick a sock-covered foot right in there. Now toss a few rubber bands on top to seal it up, slide your boots right on top and you’ll never have to deal with wet feet again.
No More Flopping
If your boots tend to flop over and make a mess in your closet, go get your hands on a foam pool noodle. Slice that up into medium-length pieces and place them inside your boots to keep them organized for days.
Say Goodbye To Chapped Lips
Instead of trying to keep chapstick on all day, try applying a ton the night before and allowing it to sit while you sleep. You’ll wake up with fresh, moist lips and feel better than ever!
Wintertime Eyeliner Solution
Putting on eyeliner in the winter can be a pain, as the eyeliner itself tends to stick and get clumpy with the cold. Warm it up by rubbing your fingers around on it and your eyes will be looking great all winter long.
Watch the video above to find out more!
You may also like to read:
- Trump Embroiled In Massive New Lawsuit
- When She Poured Coke Into Her Toilet, I Was Confused – But Then I Saw The Result
- When She Put Bubble Wrap All Over Her House, I Thought She Was Crazy – But Then She Did This
- Look at Your Thanksgiving Turkey – If You Notice THIS, Here’s What You Do
- She Took A Sticky Pad And Touched Herself With It Hard – What Happens Next…OMG!