Obama Announces Terrifying Post-Presidency Plan
January 11, 2016 8:37am PST
All of us are counting down the days until Obama leaves office at the end of this year, but disturbing new reports have revealed that the president has no intention of going away after he leaves the White House…
According to American News, Obama would like to replace United Nations Secretary General Ban Ki-Moon when the South Korean leader’s term ends at the end of 2016. Obama has reportedly already met with Democrats, Republicans, and Jewish officials in the United States about the position, and nobody is more upset about it than Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu.
“Wasn’t eight years of having Obama in office enough?” Netanyahu told reporters. “Eight years during which he ignored Israel? And now he wants to be in a position that is liable to cause us hardships in the international arena.”
“Obama’s term is ending with him forging an alliance with Iran, coming to an agreement with it on its nuclear program which in the end will result in a similar scenario that took place with North Korea,” he continued.
What do you think about this? Let us know your thoughts in the comments section.
You may also like to read:
- Obama’s Darkest Secret Leaks – He NEVER Wanted Us To Find This…
- Barack Obama’s Ex-Girlfriend Breaks Her Silence – Drops Bombshell About President
- Hillary Clinton Tries To Attack Donald Trump – Gets A BRUTAL Response
- Texas Governor Annihilates Obama – Humiliates President With THIS
- BREAKING: Obama Rushing To Do THIS Before He Leaves Office – We’re In Trouble