BREAKING: Obama Caught Doing THIS Before Crying About Guns
January 6, 2016 12:21pm PST
When Obama announced his unconstitutional, anti-gun executive actions yesterday, he infamously wiped a tear from his eye as he discussed the young victims of the 2012 elementary school shooting in Newtown, Connecticut.
Though liberals were touched by this apparent display of emotion, many others weren’t buying it and accused Obama of faking it. If you watch the video above, you’ll see that Obama’s voice remains steady throughout the entire speech. This seems especially odd, considering the fact that most people’s voices quiver when they’re breaking down in tears.
According to Conservative Tribune, some Twitter users noticed that Obama’s eyes began turning red AFTER he wiped his eyes. This led many to suspect that Obama put something like pepper spray on his finger beforehand that would make his eye start to tear.
While it cannot be proven that Obama faked his crying spell, it seems extremely obvious that he did. After all, he’s so desperate to destroy the Second Amendment that we definitely wouldn’t put fake crying past him.
Do you think Obama faked his tears? Let us know your thoughts in the comments section.
You may also like to read:
- Hillary Livid After Trump Scores Game-Changing Endorsement
- Obama Makes Major Move To Grab Your Guns Before Leaving Office
- Loudmouth Thug Rappers Attack Police Officers, Then Get A NASTY Surprise
- Ted Nugent Humiliates Hillary By Releasing This Bombshell Footage
- Hillary Desperate To Wipe This Video From The Internet – See It Before It’s Deleted