Ben Carson Is Confronted By Angry Muslim, But Watch How He Responds
January 6, 2016 11:26am PST
During a town hall meeting in Staten Island on Monday night, GOP presidential candidate Ben Carson was confronted by an angry Muslim over comments he made that a follower of Islam should not be president of the United States.
You’ll love how Carson responded.
Hesham El-Meligy, chairman of the Staten Island Libertarian Party, took the opportunity to challenge Carson during the question and answer period at the event.
“It says, ‘No religious test shall ever be required as a qualification to any office or public trust under the United States,’” El-Meligy read from a copy of the U.S. Constitution and citing Article 6, Section 3, according to The Blaze.
“That’s very easy to reconcile actually,” Carson replied. “If you go back to what I said, I said I would not want a Muslim who accepted all the precepts of Islam including Sharia.”
Carson’s response immediately drew the crowd to their feed, abruptly silencing El-Meligy.
What do you think about this? Let us know your thoughts in the comments section.
You may also like to read:
- Obama’s Darkest Secret Leaks – He NEVER Wanted Us To Find This…
- Entitled Muslim Employee Makes Insane Demand – Patriotic Boss Hits Him Back With THIS
- ISIS Pedophile Tries To Buy Child Sex Slave – Gets A RUDE Wakeup Call
- Barack Obama’s Ex-Girlfriend Breaks Her Silence – Drops Bombshell About President
- You Won’t Believe What’s Down the Street From Obama’s New Mansion…This Proves He’s A Muslim