Family Was Driving Down Highway When They Looked Up And Saw This Horrifying Sign
AUTHOR MRC Editor
January 5, 2016 9:53am PST
Drivers were disturbed over the weekend when they saw a horrifying sign hanging above a highway.
According to IJ Review, the sign on the overpass read “End White Terror” in big, lit up letters.
The sign and others like it were created by a “progressive, peaceful, and inclusive” activist group called the Overpass Light Brigade, (OLB), which has chapters in 22 states and 4 countries. They gather for “Bridge Parties” in public places to spell out messages about their ridiculous liberal causes.
The group posts photos of their displays on Facebook along with links to articles like “You’re 7 Times More Likely to be Killed by a Conservative Terrorist than a Muslim Extremist.”
Founded in 2011, the activist group claims they “believe in the power of communities coming together in physical space, as well as the importance of visibility for grassroots and progressive causes.”
Now, conservatives are fighting back against their “End White Terror” message in a big way.
What do you think about this foolishness? Let us know your thoughts in the comments section.
You may also like to read:
- Air Force Official Risks Everything To Turn On Obama – Warn Americans About Terrorist Attacks He’s Trying To Hide
- Homeland Security Insider Risks Everything To Expose This Bombshell About Obama
- Hillary Clinton Gets Some Very Bad News – This Could Cost Her The Election
- Target Gets Some Devastating News After Submitting To Sickening Obama Agenda
- Tim Allen Risks Everything To Humiliate Obama-Voting Liberals With THIS