Trump’s MASSIVE Secret Revealed
December 30, 2015 11:20am PST
A secret has come out from GOP presidential frontrunner Donald Trump’s past that is sure to make him even more popular.
Leonard Dozier Hill III, a third-generation farmer, shot himself to death the day his family farm was set to be auctioned off. He had hoped to have his life insurance policy pay off the debt, but, like most such policies, it didn’t cover suicide.
Trump intervened. Help raise the money to pay off the farm and flew the family to New York where they held a mortgage burning ceremony.
Though Trump initially tried to be anonymous, word got out, so he used his media flair to draw attention to the family’s plight.
Frank Argenbright, whom Hill’s widow, Annabel, had initially turned to for help, said that Trump turned off the waterfall in Trump Tower to make the sound right for TV cameras, and pre-tested the mortgage burning to ensure the flames were photogenic enough.
“We saw a whole different side of him that was kindhearted, to reach out to us, to help us,” Hill’s daughter Betsy Sharp said. “Most people don’t know and see that side. All they see is just the ‘blurt’ that people put on the TV. They don’t see the other side of him, and that’s what my family got to experience.”
This makes us love Donald Trump even more!
You may also like to read:
- Trump Scores The Best Endorsement Of His Campaign – This Is A Game Changer
- Watch What Trump Did For Memorial Day – This Could Change Everything
- Look Who Was Spotted At Trump Rolling Rally – The Media Does NOT Want You To See This
- Obama Tries To Attack Trump – Gets Hit Back With THIS
- Hillary Just Got DEVASTATING News – This Could Be the End