She Only Wanted To Reveal Her Engagement, But She Ended Up Revealing WAY More Than She Was Bargaining For
December 29, 2015 11:39am PST
When a couple posted a photo to Facebook announcing their engagement, they ended up revealing something else entirely as well!
According to American Overlook, Miranda Levy shared the news of her engagement by sharing a photo of her ring, but she didn’t notice that something else was included in the photo as well.
“Words cannot express how happy I feel, and how lucky I am,” Levy wrote. “He wasn’t able to give me a real ring yet, but what matters is what’s on the inside.”
Friends immediately began commenting on what else they saw in the photo.
“Is that what I think it is in the corner?” one friend asked.
“Well, I guess what’s on ‘the inside’ really does matter,” another wrote.
If you look in the lower left side of the corner, you’ll see a positive pregnancy test. Seeing this, Levy’s father got involved.
“Honey, you should call us,” he commented. “Your mother is confused.”
At first, Levy tried to act like she had no idea what people were talking about, but then she finally came clean.
“Hey guys, we’re having a baby too,” she wrote.
This serves as a reminder to be careful about what you post on social media!
You may also like to read:
- Hillary Furious After Damning Image Goes Viral
- Carrie Underwood Stuns Fans With Sexy Bikini Photo
- BREAKING: Gwen Stefani Confirms She Is PREGNANT With Blake Shelton’s Child
- 3 Year-Old Boy Claims Man Talks To Him Every Night – What His Parents Then Find Is Horrifying
- She Stood In Front Of A Camera Wearing Only A Bra, Holding A Bucket – What She Exposes Next…OMG!