BREAKING: Dolly Parton Issues Desperate Call For Prayers – She Needs Us NOW
December 28, 2015 1:00pm PST
Last week, Dolly Parton took to Youtube to issue a desperate call for help to her fans.
According to Outbreak News Today, the 69 year-old country music legend made a video in the hopes of finding a kidney donor for her dear friend Jerry Edelstein.
Here’s what she had to say in the video:
“I want to take the time to acknowledge the FloodSisters Kidney Foundation of America. Now these great people are working really hard to help find a kidney transplant donor for a very special friend of mine, Jerry Edelstein.
Jerry and I have been friends for several decades now and he’s one of the finest people in the whole world.”
“In the spirit of giving, please go to PublicGood.com/FloodSisters and see how you can help,” Dolly emotionally continued. “Please do because he’s so sweet and precious!”
Edelstein has reportedly been trying to get a kidney for years, and doctors warn that if he does not find one soon, he does not have much time left.
Please keep Dolly’s friend in your prayers, and click on the link above to see if there’s anything you can do to help!
You may also like to read:
- Dolly Parton Shocks Fans By Admitting THIS
- Dolly Parton Risks Everything To Defy Major Obama Agenda
- You Won’t Believe What Dolly Parton Did At The Country Music Awards Last Night…
- Dolly Parton Dubbed Him One Of ‘Country’s Greatest’ – Now He’s Passed Away
- Willie Nelson Makes Tragic Announcement – He Needs Prayers