Two Welfare Queens Are Arrested, But It’s What Police Found In Their Vaginas That Has Everyone Talking…
December 23, 2015 10:41am PST
Two St. Lucian women were arrested last week after they were caught hiding cocaine molded as sex toys in their vaginas at an airport in Guyana.
According to New York Daily News, cosmetologist Chermisa Wheeler, 38, and babysitter Andree Willy, 43, were arrested on drug trafficking charges as they tried to board a flight back to St. Lucia. The women appeared in court for sentencing last Thursday.
Wheeler, who was caught with 88 grams of coke, was sentenced to 48 months behind bars as well as a $380 fine. Willy, who was caught with 298 grams in her vagina, was sentenced to 50 months in prison and given a nearly $1,300 fine.
What do you think about this? Let us know your thoughts in the comments section.
You may also like to read:
- Former Clinton Mistress Speaks Out – Reveals Hillary Is ‘Lesbian Cocaine Addict’
- Naked Woman Runs For It After Leading Police On Chase – What Happens Next Is Even Crazier…
- Thousands Of Women Now Having ‘Designer Vagina’ Surgery ‘To Look Good In Bikinis and Yoga Pants’
- Welfare Queens Caught Using Obama’s Food Stamp Funds To Buy DRUGS
- King Pin El Chapo Was Just Caught – You’ll Never Guess Where