Country Music Legend Gets Some Devastating News – Please Pray
December 21, 2015 2:17pm PST
Last week, it was reported that country music legend Merle Haggard had cancelled the rest of his December tour dates after he was hospitalized for pneumonia. Now, it has been revealed that the 78 year-old’s diagnosis is way worse than we thought…
Q Political reported:
Over the past couple of weeks the country music legend has cancelled stops on his tour for some, supposedly, minor health concerns. As it turns out, things were a lot worse than Haggard let on.
He tried to allow time to do the healing, but the sickness only grew worse, and Haggard knew he needed to seek serious medical help.
“I guess I was nearly dead. They couldn’t tell whether my cancer returned or whether I had pneumonia.”
Fortunately, Haggard’s lung cancer had not returned, and he is now getting the treatment he needs to get back on the road again, with his next stop scheduled for New Mexico on January 30.
For someone of Haggard’s age, any illness is a serious one. We pray that he makes a full recovery, and is able to get back to doing what he loves very soon!
You may also like to read:
- Country Singer Luke Bryan Hears Obama’s Liberals Insult US Military – He Fires Back With THIS
- Beloved Fox News Reporter Suffers Terrifying Health Scare – Please Pray
- Dog The Bounty Hunter Makes Devastating Announcement – He Needs Prayers NOW
- BREAKING: Legendary Country Music Star Found Dead
- Dolly Parton Shocks Fans By Admitting THIS