Mass Casualty Rocks Las Vegas
December 21, 2015 9:47am PST
Thirty people were injured and one was killed last night in Las Vegas when a female driver intentionally plowed through the strip with her vehicle.
The driver has been identified as Lakeisha N. Holloway, 24, of Portland, and it has now been revealed that she had a toddler in the back seat of her vehicle when she hit the pedestrians while heading north on Las Vegas Boulevard near Bellagio Way.
According to Daily Mail, Holloway is being held without bail and has been charged with murder, child abuse or neglect and failure to remain at the scene of an accident.
Jessica Valenzuela, 32, of Buckeye, Arizona died in the crash. She was reportedly visiting Las Vegas with her husband.
The crash took place at 6.40pm on Sunday in front of the Paris Hotel & Casino and Planet Hollywood, where the Miss Universe pageant was being held at the time. Las Vegas Metropolitan Police Deputy Chief Brett Zimmerman confirmed that the act was intentional.
Zimmerman added that a 3 year-old child was in the backseat at the time, but was not injured in the crash. Holloway also walked away from the crash uninjured.
What do you think Holloway’s punishment should be? Let us know your thoughts in the comments section.
You may also like to read:
- BREAKING: Beloved Hollywood Actor Found Dead – Please Send Prayers
- Patriot Parks Trump-Themed Lamborghini In Front Of Obama’s White House – Then This Happens
- Obama-Voting Woman Tries To Run Down Two Police Officers – Watch What Happens Next
- BREAKING: Beloved Actress Found Dead – Please Pray For The Family
- BREAKING: Legendary News Anchor Found Dead