BREAKING: Trump Names His Vice President
December 19, 2015 5:26pm PST
This week, GOP presidential frontrunner Donald Trump announced who he will be making his Vice President should he secure the nomination, and his choice has patriotic Americans everywhere very excited.
According to Mad World News, Trump has named Texas Senator Ted Cruz as his likely Vice Presidential pick.
“Ted Cruz is now agreeing with me 100 percent,” Trump said on Tuesday, according Laura Ingraham’s website, Lifezette.
Of all the GOP candidates, Cruz is the one who has attacked the Trump the least. This is likely because they agree on many issues, including teaming up in an unsuccessful attempt to stop the Iran deal from going through in September.
During his interview with Ingraham, Trump also dismissed any notion that he would name Marco Rubio as his Vice President.
“Rubio is not going to be the one … it’s not going to be Rubio,” Trump said, “Rubio is very, very weak on immigration — a member of the Gang of Eight.”
Do you think Cruz and Trump will make a good team? Let us know your thoughts in the comments section.
You may also like to read:
- Trump Scores The Best Endorsement Of His Campaign – This Is A Game Changer
- Obama’s Darkest Secret Leaks – He NEVER Wanted Us To Find This…
- Watch What Trump Did For Memorial Day – This Could Change Everything
- Look Who Was Spotted At Trump Rolling Rally – The Media Does NOT Want You To See This
- Barack Obama’s Ex-Girlfriend Breaks Her Silence – Drops Bombshell About President