Here’s What REALLY Happened On 9/11
December 17, 2015 6:47am PST
Since the 9/11 terrorist attacks, conspiracy theories have abounded that have claimed the attacks were a fraud.
One of the main pieces of evidence behind these theories is the belief that “jet fuel can’t melt steal beams.” This video, however, proves that they actually can.
“We have been lied to. The first lie was that the load of fuel from the aircraft was the cause of structural failure,” Conspiracy website Metro UK. “No kerosene fire can burn hot enough to melt steel.”said, according to
Watch as Purgatory Iron Works that you don’t need to melt beams to make a building collapse: all you have to do is soften them a little.
Sorry, conspiracy theorists, but 9/11 really did happen!
You may also like to read:
- Air Force Official Risks Everything To Turn On Obama – Warn Americans About Terrorist Attacks He’s Trying To Hide
- ISIS Pedophile Tries To Buy Child Sex Slave – Gets A RUDE Wakeup Call
- BREAKING: 25 Dead In Horrifying ISIS Terror Attack – This Is Their Worst One Yet
- BREAKING: ISIS Launches Deadly Terrorist Attack – At Least 63 Dead
- Trump Releases Bombshell Footage Of Hillary – She’s Humiliated