‘Duck Dynasty’ Star Phil Robertson Drops Bombshell – Liberals Are FREAKING OUT
December 15, 2015 10:26am PST
Duck Dynasty star Phil Robertson found himself in hot water again this week when he revealed that the scariest word in today’s “wicked and adulterous” culture is “repent.”
When Robertson was asked by Town Hall about our politically correct culture that censors Christmas, he didn’t hold anything back with his response.
Well we’re just trying to infuse a little good into our culture and Christmas is a wonderful time to remember that,” Robertson responded, according to The Gospel Herald. “Our culture today, for lack of a better term they’ve just become so inward-focused, so selfish. Let’s face it, we live in a pretty wicked and adulterous generation.”
“We’re just trying to infuse a little good into the culture saying come on, love God and love each other. We’re just trying to get people to turn from their sins,” he added. “Look, I used to get with the dope-smoking worst of them. But once I was delivered from that, that was my idiot phase. So basically, it’s called repenting – the scariest word in the English dictionary. You never hear about it anymore, but trust me, everyone needs to repent and turn to God, they really do.”
Liberals are of course outraged by these comments, but we think he hit the nail on the head!
What do you think about this? Let us know your thoughts in the comments section.
You may also like to read:
- Sadie Robertson Stuns Fans By Doing THIS After Split From Boyfriend
- BREAKING: Sadie Robertson Makes Devastating Announcement – Fans Never Saw This Coming
- ‘Duck Dynasty’ Couple Under Fire After They Do This With Child
- Dr. Phil Blackballed After He Says THIS About ‘Entitlement Culture’
- ‘Duck Dynasty’ Couple Make Bombshell Announcement About Their Future – Fans Stunned