BREAKING: Country Music Star MURDERS Husband
December 15, 2015 9:02am PST
The mayor of an Atlanta, Georgia suburb was shot dead on Sunday night by his wife, who is a respected singer.
According to Daily Mail, longtime Clarkesville Mayor Terry Greene, 53, was found in critical condition in his house at 7pm Sunday evening. He later died while he was being airlifted to the hospital.
His wife Anne Greene, the mother of his four children, was the only other person at the residence at the time of the shooting and was interviewed by police. However, no arrests have been made as of yet.
“We’re not sure how the gunshot wound was sustained,” police chief Brad Barrett told The Northeast Georgian.
Authorities later added that they believe the mayor was shot in a domestic dispute by Anne. The community of Clarksville has expressed great shock at the murder.
“We are all devastated by the tragic loss of our mayor, colleague, and friend Dr. Terry Greene,” Clarkesville’s City Hall said in a statement. “Our thoughts and prayers are with the family and we ask that you please respect their privacy during this difficult time.”
Greene had been the mayor of Clarkesville since 2005, and his wife often performed with her guitar in the community. Police are still investigating the motive behind the shooting at this time.
You may also like to read:
- Hoodlum Tries To Rob Bank – Doesn’t Realize Off-Duty Cop Is Right Behind Him…
- BREAKING: Active Shooter On The Loose In Texas
- Country Singer Luke Bryan Hears Obama’s Liberals Insult US Military – He Fires Back With THIS
- BREAKING: Legendary Country Music Star Found Dead
- BREAKING: Gunman On The Loose In THIS State After Shooting Two Police Officers