Cop Visits Mother’s Grave Only To Find Muslims Doing The Unthinkable
December 14, 2015 1:58pm PST
An off-duty police officer was heading to the cemetery to pay his final respects to his mother along with his elderly father. However, when they got to the grave site, they found that a Muslim gang had left them a devastating surprise…
Officer Said Chedoma is a 38-year-old ranger in the 43rd Rangers Regiment in Yala, Thailand whose mother died last Thursday. On Sunday morning, he headed to the grave side with his 63-year-old father, Asi Chedoma, but then the unthinkable happened.
As the Chedoma’s read a prayer from the Quran over the mother’s grave, a bomb that had been left at the tombstone by Muslim insurgents suddenly went off. According to Mad World News, the bomb killed the young police officer and severely wounded his father.
The blast from the 22 pound bomb was so powerful that it severed Said’s body in half and blew his mother out of her res/en’t careful, they will start happening more frequently in the U.S…
What do you think about this? Let us know your thoughts in the comments section.
You may also like to read:
- Welfare Queen Mouths Off To Patriotic Cop – Gets Hit Back With THIS
- Air Force Official Risks Everything To Turn On Obama – Warn Americans About Terrorist Attacks He’s Trying To Hide
- Entitled Muslim Employee Makes Insane Demand – Patriotic Boss Hits Him Back With THIS
- ISIS Pedophile Tries To Buy Child Sex Slave – Gets A RUDE Wakeup Call
- You Won’t Believe What’s Down the Street From Obama’s New Mansion…This Proves He’s A Muslim