BREAKING: Obama To BAN Guns In Movies, TV, and Video Games
December 14, 2015 10:08am PST
It’s no secret that Obama is on a mission to destroy the Second Amendment, and his latest strategy to grab guns can only be described as extremely disturbing.
According to American News, Obama is planning an executive order that would use censorship to ban the use of guns in Hollywood films, television shows and video games. Sources in the White House say that Obama is planning to make Hollywood a “gun-free zone.”
“We are on a very slippery slope when anyone denies the right of screen writers to use guns in scripts and the right of actors to keep and bear arms while on screen,” the American Screen Writers Association said in response.
If this executive action goes through, it would change the face of Hollywood forever. It’s sickening that Obama is planning to censor the entertainment industry in such a shameless way.
What do you think about this? Let us know your thoughts in the comments section.
You may also like to read:
- BREAKING: Beloved Hollywood Actor Found Dead – Please Send Prayers
- Hillary Livid After Trump Scores Game-Changing Endorsement
- Obama Makes Major Move To Grab Your Guns Before Leaving Office
- Loudmouth Thug Rappers Attack Police Officers, Then Get A NASTY Surprise
- Ted Nugent Humiliates Hillary By Releasing This Bombshell Footage