Burqa-Clad Muslim Woman Throws Hissy Fit Over Bacon Sign – Then This Happens
December 10, 2015 8:27am PST
Vermont restaurant Sneakers Bistro recently put up a hilarious sign that read “YIELD for Sneakers Bacon” as a clever way to advertise their business. Unfortunately, they were quickly forced to remove the sign after a Muslim woman whine that she was “offended” by it on an online forum.
According to Top Right News, the Muslim woman claimed the sign was “insensitive to those who do not consume pork.” The restaurant quickly succumbed to the backlash, posting the following cowardly message on Facebook:
The Federalist Papers said it best:
The part I don’t understand is the restaurant owner claims one of the reasons the bacon sign was removed was over “safety concerns.” Did they think the Muslims in the community would riot and burn the business down? If that’s the reason they should not have done it.
Giving in to terror simply emboldens the terrorists!
The woman who was offended needs to get a grip, or perhaps move to an Islamic country that practices the sharia law she clearly wants.
It’s sickening that “offended” Muslims are now taking over this country…What do you think about this? Let us know your thoughts in the comments section.
You may also like to read:
- Entitled Muslim Employee Makes Insane Demand – Patriotic Boss Hits Him Back With THIS
- ISIS Pedophile Tries To Buy Child Sex Slave – Gets A RUDE Wakeup Call
- You Won’t Believe What’s Down the Street From Obama’s New Mansion…This Proves He’s A Muslim
- Obama Makes Sickening Announcement About Islam In America
- Thugs Try To Steal Woman’s Car – Quickly Realize They Picked The Wrong Girl To Mess With…