Obama Just Got Some BAD News – This Will Change Everything
December 8, 2015 1:56pm PST
President Obama got some very bad news on Tuesday when GOP presidential hopeful Ted Cruz introduced legislation that would allow governors to opt out of the president’s precious refugee resettlement programs.
Cruz said that if Obama wants to send refugees to any state, his law would allow governors to refuse to participate “to conclude that the federal government has not done a sufficient job ensuring that the safety and security of the citizens of the state will be protected.”
According to Reuters, the comments were made during a news conference with Governor Greg Abbott of Cruz’s home state of Texas.
“We are at a time of war,” Cruz concluded.
This will undoubtedly come as bad news to Obama, who is doing everything he can to turn our country into a Muslim nation by letting in as many Syrian refugees as he can, despite the risks they pose to American. We applaud Ted Cruz for taking a stand!
What do you think about this? Let us know your thoughts in the comments section.
You may also like to read:
- What Obama Just Spent $21 Million Of Our Tax Dollars On Will Make You SICK
- BREAKING: Trump’s Attorney General Pick Leaks – This Is Hillary’s Worst Nightmare
- Donald Trump Drops Bombshell About His Vice President
- You Won’t Believe What The RNC Chair Was Caught Doing Immediately After Cruz Quit…
- Ronald Reagan’s Son Makes Bombshell Presidential Endorsement – Reveals Who His Dad Would Be ‘Appalled’ By