ALERT: ISIS Is Spreading This Deadly Virus
December 8, 2015 6:38am PST
New reports have revealed that a deadly flesh-eating bacteria is on the rise in rural Syria because of ISIS dumping bodies on the street.
According to Huffington Post, the illness is called Leishmanisis disease, and it’s placing even more pressure on Syria’s already-struggling healthcare system.
“As a result of abominable acts by ISIS that included the killing of innocent people and dumping their corpses in streets, this is the leading factor behind the rapid spread of Leishmanisis disease,” the head of the Kurdish Red Crescent told Rudaw – a Kurdish media outlet.
The horrifying disease is spread when infected sandflies bite humans, and 1.3 million new cases and 20,000 to 30,000 occur each year.
This is yet another example of the devastation ISIS is causing in the Middle East. If we aren’t careful, however, this could spread throughout the globe should ISIS continue to take over…
What do you think about this? Let us know your thoughts in the comments section.
You may also like to read:
- Air Force Official Risks Everything To Turn On Obama – Warn Americans About Terrorist Attacks He’s Trying To Hide
- ISIS Pedophile Tries To Buy Child Sex Slave – Gets A RUDE Wakeup Call
- Obama Makes Sickening Announcement About Islam In America
- BREAKING: 25 Dead In Horrifying ISIS Terror Attack – This Is Their Worst One Yet
- BREAKING: ISIS Launches Deadly Terrorist Attack – At Least 63 Dead