102 Year-Old Pearl Harbor Survivor Just ANNIHILATED Obama In An Epic Way
December 7, 2015 2:56pm PST
It’s been 74 years since the devastating Pearl Harbor attacks, but 102 year-old United State Navy Veteran Jim Downing remembers it like it was yesterday.
Immediately after the Pearl Harbor attacks, President Franklin Delano Roosevelt declared war on Japan, and we officially entered World War II. Unfortunately, in Obama’s America, we don’t have a leader that is brave enough to make a call like this.
In a recent interview, Downing slammed Obama for his incredibly weak foreign policy.
“Weakness invites aggression. Remember Pearl Harbor. Keep America strong,” the veteran said, according to The Political Insider.
God bless this American hero and his family!
You may also like to read:
- Air Force Official Risks Everything To Turn On Obama – Warn Americans About Terrorist Attacks He’s Trying To Hide
- ISIS Pedophile Tries To Buy Child Sex Slave – Gets A RUDE Wakeup Call
- Obama Makes Sickening Announcement About Islam In America
- BREAKING: 25 Dead In Horrifying ISIS Terror Attack – This Is Their Worst One Yet
- BREAKING: ISIS Launches Deadly Terrorist Attack – At Least 63 Dead