Seven Marines Bow Their Heads Before Eating In Afghanistan – Watch What Happens Next
December 4, 2015 1:18pm PST
Marine Cpl. Alex Martinez spent this past Thanksgiving stationed in Afghanistan, but it was still important to him to celebrate the holiday.
After his six hour Thanksgiving shift, Martinez invited his entire squad back to his barracks for a treat. According to American Overlook, Martinez gave his fellow soldiers a home cooked Thanksgiving meal that DEFINITELY gave them something to be thankful for!
Photos show the soldiers sitting down at a plastic table to a meal of steak, turkey, mashed potatoes and corn bread stuffing.
“It’s nice to be able to bring a piece of home to Afghanistan,” said Cpl. Kenton Zerr. “Even though the food wasn’t as good as our families’ cooking, the intent was still the same. We all got together and bonded. I’m going to remember this Thanksgiving for a while.”
We’re glad these brave soldiers got to celebrate Thanksgiving with such a great meal!
God bless ALL the men and women serving our country overseas!
You may also like to read:
- Patriotic Woman LOSES IT When She Sees Freeloading Thug Using Food Stamps For THIS
- BREAKING: Terrorist Attack Leaves At Least 28 Dead – Hundreds Injured
- Obama-Voter Tries To Buy BMW With Food Stamps – What He Does Next Is Even Worse
- Terrorist Tries To Use RPG To Kill US Soldiers – But Then God Steps In…
- What She Found Inside Her Mozzarella Sticks Has McDonald’s PANICKING