BREAKING: Trump Drops Bombshell About Obama – He Just Exposed The Unthinkable
December 4, 2015 10:51am PST
Yesterday, our country was stunned once again by a mass shooting, this time in San Bernardino, California. Less than four hours after the tragedy, President Obama was already on live television shamelessly using it to push his gun-grabbing agenda.
After the shooting, Obama had the nerve to defend the Muslim shooters, claiming this was “workplace violence” instead of terrorism. Seeing this, GOP frontrunner Donald Trump knew he had to do something.
In an awesome speech this week, Trump slammed the president for refusing to acknowledge attacks like this as acts of terror.
“We have a president that refuses to use the term,” Trump said, according to Western Journalism. “He refuses to say it. There’s something going on with him that we don’t know about.”
“Now, our president doesn’t want to use the term,” he continued. “We had another [shooting], which probably was – there was one yesterday, it probably was related. It always happens…but it probably was related. Radical Islamic terrorism.”
Skip to the 7:09 mark in the video above to see more of Trump’s comments on this. What do you think about what he had to say? Let us know your thoughts in the comments section.
You may also like to read:
- Trump Scores The Best Endorsement Of His Campaign – This Is A Game Changer
- Watch What Trump Did For Memorial Day – This Could Change Everything
- Hoodlum Tries To Rob Bank – Doesn’t Realize Off-Duty Cop Is Right Behind Him…
- Look Who Was Spotted At Trump Rolling Rally – The Media Does NOT Want You To See This
- BREAKING: Active Shooter On The Loose In Texas