Reese’s Candy Makes Despicable Move Against Christmas
December 1, 2015 9:22am PST
Reese’s Peanut Butter cups have a longstanding tradition in which they release their candies in the shape of Christmas trees to honor the holiday season. This year, however, these “Christmas” cups look VERY different…
According to IJ Review, here is what the candies are SUPPOSED to look like:
Customers, however, have been livid this season to see that the “Christmas trees” actually look like THIS!
Many are saying it doesn’t look like a tree at all. Instead, it resembles more of a chocolate blob…
Clearly, Reese’s is putting zero effort into honoring the Christmas season. They are undoubtedly buying into Obama’s anti-Christmas agenda and trying to make their trees less “offensive.”
Sickeningly enough, this isn’t the first time Reese’s has disrespected Christmas…
What do you think about this? Let us know your thoughts in the comments section.
You may also like to read:
- Michelle Obama Loses It – Mouths Off In Humiliating Tirade
- Michelle Obama Makes Horrifying Announcement – This Will Affect All Of Us
- Patriotic Woman LOSES IT When She Sees Freeloading Thug Using Food Stamps For THIS
- Michelle Obama Announces Horrifying New Ban – She’s Gone Too Far This Time
- Michelle Obama Caught In Major Lie – She’s A Hypocrite