Blake Shelton Gives the Ultimate Middle Finger to Miranda Lambert
November 24, 2015 8:50am PST
It’s been a rough few weeks for Miranda Lambert…
This obviously came as a major blow to Shelton’s ex-wife Miranda Lambert, who struggled emotionally to make it through her powerful song “Bathroom Sink” during the awards show.
Now, Miranda is devastated once again after Gwen took things a step further by confirming to the press that she “loves” Blake Shelton. Gwen dropped the bombshell before Monday night’s episode of The Voice when she was being interviewed with fellow judge Adam Levine.
According to Fox News, the judges had just been asked what they are thankful for this year, and Gwen gave an unexpected answer.
“I’m just so grateful that I got to know Adam,” she began. “It’s weird because he’s such a good person, he’s literally so smart and he’s so witty and talented and I’ve just learned so much.”
Things then got interesting when Levine began making fun of Blake.
“F–k Blake. I’ve known Blake for too long. Blake’s just my buddy,” he joked. “I’m just kidding. I love you, Blake! Kinda. Ish.”
Gwen then grabbed the mic and said, “I love you too, Blake. Ish.”
Gwen and Blake only just made their relationship official, and they’re already dropping the “L-word?!” This relationship is moving VERY fast, and it can’t be easy for Miranda to watch this unfold.
Stay strong, Miranda, we’re rooting for you!
You may also like to read:
- Miranda Lambert Stuns Fans With Heartbreaking Announcement – She Needs Prayers
- Miranda Lambert Makes Heartbreaking Announcement – Begs Fans For Help
- Blake Shelton Shocks Fans By Doing THIS at the Country Music Awards… Wow
- BREAKING: Gwen Stefani Confirms She Is PREGNANT With Blake Shelton’s Child
- Blake Shelton Involved In Massive $2 Million Lawsuit – This Could Explain His Divorce…