She Took My Old T-Shirts And Cut Them Up, But What She Made…OMG!
November 23, 2015 10:19am PST
In this video, you’ll learn how to make a “t-shirt rug,” which you make by ripping 80 shirts into tiny, symmetrical strips.
Though the process is time-consuming and tedious, the results are so comfy that it’s totally worth it!
According to American Overlook, here’s what you’ll need to create your t-shirt rug:
- 80 t-shirts cut into 1″ x 4″ strips
- Various shades of fabric dye
- Latch hooks
- 36″ x 60″ mesh rug canvas
The most important part of the rug is the latch-hook rug canvas, which will help you to weave the t-shirts into a complete rug. Find out more about how to do this in the video above!
You may also like to read:
- She Took An Old Home Depot Bucket And Glued Rope Around It – What It Turned Into…OMG!
- He Lined Up 66,000 Cups With Water – When The Camera Zoomed Out, I Was AMAZED
- I Had No Idea Cinder Blocks Could Be Used For THIS
- I Had NO Idea It Was This Easy To Bulletproof My Home!
- Major World Leader Sticks It To Obama In A Humiliating Way