Trump Rocks the Nation, Unrolls Landmark Plan for Muslims
November 20, 2015 9:33am PST
Obama may be too afraid to take on Muslims, but Donald Trump certainly isn’t!
On Thursday night, Trump was asked if he would support a mandatory database to track Muslims, and his response has left millions of liberals outraged.
“I would certainly implement that. Absolutely,” Trump told a reporter during a campaign stop in Newton, Iowa. According to Daily Mail, he went on to say that Muslims would be signed up at “different places,” adding that, “It’s all about management.”
When asked if signing up would be mandatory, Trump didn’t hesitate in responding, “They have to be.”
Liberals are obviously pissed about this, but it might just be what our country needs to do to protect itself. Last week in France, radical Muslims took advantage of the country’s hospitality by posing as “refugees” before setting off a series of terrorist attacks that left 129 people dead.
If we don’t want that to happen in America, we may need to take steps like this to ensure our safety.
What do you think about Trump’s latest plan? Let us know your thoughts in the comments section.
You may also like to read:
- Trump Scores The Best Endorsement Of His Campaign – This Is A Game Changer
- Watch What Trump Did For Memorial Day – This Could Change Everything
- Look Who Was Spotted At Trump Rolling Rally – The Media Does NOT Want You To See This
- Obama Tries To Attack Trump – Gets Hit Back With THIS
- Hillary Just Got DEVASTATING News – This Could Be the End