Obama Just Gave the Middle Finger to the Paris Victims – This Will Give You Chills
November 16, 2015 12:40pm PST
Barack Obama disrespected victims of the Paris terrorist attacks when he was late to a moment of silence for them during the G20 summit in Belek, Turkey.
A White House pool reporter wrote that the leaders “gathered around a large round table for their first working session.”
“President Erdogan began the session with a one-minute moment of silence,” the reporter added, according to Daily Mail. “The leaders stood to observe the moment. President Obama had not yet arrived and walked in at 4:34pm, after the moment of silence had begun.”
It’s disgusting that we have a president who has so little respect for victims of Islamic terror that he can’t even be bothered to show up on time to honor them.
What do you think about this? Let us know your thoughts in the comments section.
You may also like to read:
- Air Force Official Risks Everything To Turn On Obama – Warn Americans About Terrorist Attacks He’s Trying To Hide
- ISIS Pedophile Tries To Buy Child Sex Slave – Gets A RUDE Wakeup Call
- BREAKING: Active Shooter On The Loose In Texas
- BREAKING: 25 Dead In Horrifying ISIS Terror Attack – This Is Their Worst One Yet
- What Obama Just Spent $21 Million Of Our Tax Dollars On Will Make You SICK