Trump Calls For Investigation Into US Mosques – ‘We May Have To Shut Some Mosques Down’
November 16, 2015 10:11am PST
Earlier today, it was reported that President Obama had responded to the Paris terrorist attacks by releasing five detainees from Guantanamo Bay. Knowing that ISIS has named Washington D.C. as it’s next target, GOP presidential frontrunner Donald Trump had a very different reaction to the attacks…
While appearing on Morning Joe this morning, Trump called for a complete investigation into American mosques, adding that he would likely shut many of them down.
“You’re going to have to watch and study the mosques because a lot of talk is going on at the mosques,” Trump said when asked how he would protect American citizens, according to The Gateway Pundit. “From what I heard, in the old days, meaning a while ago, we had great surveillance going on in and around mosques in New York City and I understand our mayor totally cut that out.”
Asked if he would shut down mosques in the U.S., Trump was unapologetic with his response.
“I would hate to do it, but it’s something that you’re going to have to strongly consider because some of the ideas and some of the hatred, the absolute hatred, is coming from these areas,” he concluded.
What do you think about Trump’s plan? Let us know your thoughts in the comments section.
You may also like to read:
- Trump Scores The Best Endorsement Of His Campaign – This Is A Game Changer
- Watch What Trump Did For Memorial Day – This Could Change Everything
- Air Force Official Risks Everything To Turn On Obama – Warn Americans About Terrorist Attacks He’s Trying To Hide
- Look Who Was Spotted At Trump Rolling Rally – The Media Does NOT Want You To See This
- Entitled Muslim Employee Makes Insane Demand – Patriotic Boss Hits Him Back With THIS