ISIS Threatens To Attack THIS US City In Terrifying New Video
November 16, 2015 9:37am PST
Days after the terrorist attacks in Paris, ISIS has released a horrifying new video promising that this was only the beginning, and revealing the U.S. city they plan to target next.
According to The Washington Post, ISIS is planning to target Washington D.C. next in an attack that will be eerily similar to the one in Paris. The threat was made by Wilayat Kirkuk, an ISIS-affiliated group based in the Salahuddin province, just north of Baghdad.
The 11-minute video begins with news clips about the Paris attacks, and later a man identified as “Al Karar the Iraqi” appears on the screen to threaten the “crusader” nations that are fighting ISIS. He specifically singles out the American capital.
“We say to the states that take part in the crusader campaign that, by God, you will have a day, God willing, like France’s and by God, as we struck France in the center of its abode in Paris, then we swear that we will strike America at its center in Washington,” the man says, according to a translation from Reuters.
A different militant identified as “Al Ghareeb the Algerian” promised that Europe would also experience similar attacks.
“I say to the European countries that we are coming — coming with booby traps and explosives, coming with explosive belts and [gun] silencers and you will be unable to stop us because today we are much stronger than before,” he said.
God help us all…
Do you think ISIS will attack the U.S. next? Let us know your thoughts in the comments section.
You may also like to read:
- Air Force Official Risks Everything To Turn On Obama – Warn Americans About Terrorist Attacks He’s Trying To Hide
- Entitled Muslim Employee Makes Insane Demand – Patriotic Boss Hits Him Back With THIS
- ISIS Pedophile Tries To Buy Child Sex Slave – Gets A RUDE Wakeup Call
- Obama Lands In Hiroshima – What He Does Next Is Despicable
- You Won’t Believe What’s Down the Street From Obama’s New Mansion…This Proves He’s A Muslim