Hillary Clinton Caught Doing The Unthinkable With US Soldier
November 12, 2015 2:40pm PST
Hillary Clinton found herself in hot water once again this week after a claim that she once tried to join the U.S. Marines resurfaced.
In the dubious claim, Hillary basically accused the Marines of sexism, but it is such an obvious lie that even the New York Times has ripped her apart for it. Every time it resurfaces, however, a photo comes along with it that Hillary would definitely love to have wiped from the internet.
The hilarious image shows Hillary meeting with a Marine in Iraq in 2003. While she smiles like an idiot, the Marine flashed a sign that all military members know is the sign for coercion. Needless to say, the photo went viral as it was clear the soldier had been forced to shake Hillary’s hand against his will.
The picture of me and Hillary Clinton was taken when she came to visit Iraq,” the soldier later recalled, according to The Political Insider. “I was actually ordered to shake her hand, and I never figured that my friends would circulate it all over the net. I AM NOT a Hillary fan by any stretch.”
What do you think about this hilarious image? Let us know your thoughts in the comments section.
You may also like to read:
- BREAKING: Hillary Clinton Caught In Major Lie – This Could Destroy Her
- Trump Scores The Best Endorsement Of His Campaign – This Is A Game Changer
- BREAKING: Hillary Clinton Reportedly To Be Indicted
- Look Who Was Spotted At Trump Rolling Rally – The Media Does NOT Want You To See This
- Hillary Just Got DEVASTATING News – This Could Be the End