If You Get A Check Like This From Walmart, Do NOT Deposit It!
November 12, 2015 12:17pm PST
Walmart is one of the most trusted retailers in the world, but that all could change after a group of thugs launched a scheme that could completely ruin people’s lives.
The Illinois Sheriff’s Department has warned the public about a new Walmart scheme in their area that has shoppers everywhere panicked.
According to Q Political, the scheme begins with the victim receiving a letter in the mail like the one below along with a check. The letter tells the person that they have been accepted into the “Quality Control” at Walmart and goes on to inform them of their new “responsibilities.”
The letter comes with a check that allegedly must be activated using a user id and password that is supplied. The letter claims that once the check is activated, the person can deposit it into their bank account and begin using it to shop and participate in the program.
Police have warned that this is actually an elaborate TRAP. Once the check is activated, the thugs drain their victims bank account.
If you receive a check like this from Walmart, do NOT activate it. You might just lose everything if you do…
You may also like to read:
- Miranda Lambert Stuns Fans With Heartbreaking Announcement – She Needs Prayers
- Blonde Catches Thugs Bullying Her Boyfriend – Watch What She Does Next
- Thugs Try To Steal Woman’s Car – Quickly Realize They Picked The Wrong Girl To Mess With…
- Patriotic Woman LOSES IT When She Sees Freeloading Thug Using Food Stamps For THIS
- Three Thugs Attack Patriot – Have No Idea His MMA Fighter Friend Is Watching…