Jessa Duggar Reveals Tragedy… Her Family Needs Prayers
November 12, 2015 6:01am PST
Last Thursday, 19 Kids & Counting star Jessa Duggar gave birth to her first baby, but the delivery didn’t quite go according to plan.
Jessa had always planned to give birth at home, but 48 hours into the delivery, the midwife became concerned about her. According to Daily Mail, it was then that Jessa’s mother Michelle Duggar frantically called 911 before she was rushed to the hospital for a blood transfusion.
Now, Jessa is recounting her story and talking about how sad she is to have missed out on the first few moments of her newborn baby’s life.
“I had dreamed about those first moments, getting to breastfeed right away, all that. And so when I had to go to the hospital, it was a shock,” Jessa said.
“I tried to keep my head. I was awake and alert,” the 23 year-old continued, adding that “everyone stayed calm.”
“Labor is hard,” she told People. “It was very intense, very long. Everything was different than I expected.”
Jessa’s mother’s 911 call has also been released, and fans can easily hear the fear in Michelle’s voice.
“There was quite a bit of blood when the placenta detached, but uterus is hard now,” Michelle can be heard saying. “We’re massaging your uterus. Hang in there.”
All’s well that ends well though! After all that work, Jessa gave birth to a 9 pound 11 ounce baby boy. We wish her the best of luck with her little one, and pray that her next delivery is much easier!
You may also like to read:
- Beloved Fox News Reporter Suffers Terrifying Health Scare – Please Pray
- Hillary Desperate To Wipe This Video From The Internet – See It Before It’s Deleted
- He Had This Bump On His Arm For Six Months, So He Popped It – What Came Out…OMG!
- He Had Three Massive Cysts On His Back – When They Popped It…OMG!
- When The Pimple On His Back Exploded, He Wasn’t Expecting THIS To Come Out