Dunkin’ Donuts Sticks It To Starbucks With These AWESOME Christmas Cups
November 11, 2015 7:51am PST
The Starbucks cups this year are plain red so as not to “offend” anyone who does not celebrate Christmas.
Dunkin’ Donuts, however, isn’t afraid to offend some liberals in order to celebrate the Christmas season. According to Fox 32, they just revealed their Christmas cups, which include the word “Joy” surrounded by green pine branches.
The Dunkin’ Donuts cups have been applauded by conservatives everywhere who love that they celebrate and honor the Christmas season. While many have speculated that these cups are a direct response to Starbucks’ red cups, the rival coffee brand claims that it isn’t.
“For many years Dunkin’ Donuts has served coffee in festive cups featuring the word ‘joy’ as part of our annual celebration of the season and holiday offerings,” Scott Hudler, a VP for Dunkin’ Brands, said in the statement. “We believe this conveys the happiness and spirit of the holiday season in a way that resonates with our guests.”
What do you think of the Dunkin’ Donuts cups? Let us know your thoughts in the comments section.
You may also like to read:
- If You’re Spending Valentine’s Day Alone This Year, Hooters Has A Deal For You!
- BREAKING: Dolly Parton Issues Desperate Call For Prayers – She Needs Us NOW
- Kenny Rogers Gives ‘Offended’ Liberals the Middle Finger
- Parents Everywhere Are OUTRAGED About This Christmas Video
- US School Censors Bible Passage Recitation From Christmas Play