Muslim Protester Tries To Destroy American Flags, But It’s Him Who Ends Up Dead
November 10, 2015 9:34am PST
Three years ago, a Muslim protester got exactly what was coming to him after he attended a rally in which dozens of American flags were burned.
According to Conservative Tribune, Pakistani protester Abdullah Ismail died after breathing in too many fumes at an anti-U.S. rally in Lahore, where 10,000 Pakistanis burned countless American flags. After the protest, Ismail rushed to a local clinic complaining that he wasn’t feeling well.
Hours later, the proud Muslim was dead.
Ismail and his pals were protesting “Innocence of Muslims,” the same anti-Islam video that Hillary Clinton would later blame for the Benghazi terrorist attack that left four Americans dead. Ismail and his friends argued that the director of the film, an Egyptian-born Coptic Christian named Nakoula Basseley Nakoula, should be hanged.
“The U.S. must make a law against blasphemy, or we will not let the U.S. consulates in Pakistan function,” Hafiz Muhammad Saeed, leader of Jamatud Dawa militant group, said at the rally.
Unfortunately for Ismail, his little American flag burning party didn’t end so well for him. Do you think he got what he deserved? Let us know your thoughts in the comments section.
You may also like to read:
- Entitled Muslim Employee Makes Insane Demand – Patriotic Boss Hits Him Back With THIS
- ISIS Pedophile Tries To Buy Child Sex Slave – Gets A RUDE Wakeup Call
- Veteran Ordered To Remove His American Flag Because It’s ‘Offensive’ – He Responds With THIS
- You Won’t Believe What’s Down the Street From Obama’s New Mansion…This Proves He’s A Muslim
- Obama Makes Sickening Announcement About Islam In America